1. Piping system is a very cost – effective method for anti – termite treatment. This is a latest technology and can be installed before the flooring.
2. Technology, which is a network of pipe with inbuilt imported pressure regulating emitters, Laid under the floor inside & outside periphery of the premises.
3. Once the premise is ready Anti – Termite chemicals are injected into the pipe network with special pressure pump which spreads in uniform manner from the one end to the other end of the premise. This treatment has to be repeated as and when necessary.
4. This membrane tube network delivers a uniform and even distribution of termiticides & pesticides from one end to another without facing the problem of clogging of tube, which will avoid entry of termites in the structure?
5. In this type of treatment Drilling of holes is done at the junction of the wall and floor and termiticides and pesticides is filled into it. To achieve this advanced termite treatment not only at floor level, but also at a plinth level. 6. In plinth level termite treatment, it is very necessary to keep free space for at least 2 feet from the wall to facilitate smooth execution of the job.
1. It completely kills termites unlike regular pest control that just repels them.
2. Highly effective, hassle-free and a safe treatment used in all developed countries.
3. Protects infested woodwork with chemicals that will not just kill the existing termites, but also protect it from future termite infestation.
1. Yearly Service gives round the year protection.
2. 2 years to 10 years warranty can be availed too.
* Termiseal is minimally invasive as nominal drilling is required.
* Sreepesto Solutions uses a unique and exclusive technology called Termatrac to detect termites using thermal imaging.
* We offer free re-treatment in case of resurgence of infestation.
* All chemicals used are govt. registered & approved.